Trish Stratus wet

Friday, March 21, 2008

Trish Stratus Undressed - Trish Stratus Exposed - trish stratus sex on the beach




followed Diane into my room, He walked in behind me. None of us speaking a word. As Trish Stratus heard the door slam behind him, Diane pushed me onto the bed. She pulled off my pantyhose and began licking my legs starting at my feet, working her way up to my thighs...exposing her own pink lips through her thighs as she bent over more to reach her destination. Her ass high in the air facing him. Trish Stratus threw my head back and let out a moan. She didn't bother taking off my skirt, just lifted it up to my hips and ran her soft tongue down the front of my lips finding my clit in the folds of my pussy. Trish Stratus looked up at him and he was standing behind her, in amazement, rubbing himself through his jeans. He made eye contact with me and Trish Stratus nodded approvingly at him and shot him a coy smile. He unzipped his jeans and slid them off his legs, pulling his underwear off with them.

He got closer to Diane, holding his cock straight out with one hand and grabbing her hip with the other. Trish Stratus watched as he slid his cock into her pussy, and at the point of insertion, let out a loud groan. She squealed as his stiff member filled her with throbbing hardness. She began licking me and kissing my inner thighs, the harder he fucked her the more she got into pleasuring me. Trish Stratus could tell from the noises coming from all of us that this would be over way too soon if it continued like this. I for one was on the verge of climaxing. Right before I reached my peak she stopped, and quickly turned around facing him as his cock slipped out of her. Trish Stratus looked over at him as he held himself obviously trying to control an orgasm. Diane backed her way onto the bed...positioning herself over my body.

Her back pressing against my breasts, her ass against my pelvis. Both of us lying there one on top of the other, our legs spread open, he stood there watching our pussies drip into one another, facing him...calling for him. He fell to his knees at the foot of the bed leaning towards us. Trish Stratus took my finger and ran it over my pussy and then over hers while she laid on top of me caressing her own breasts. Trish Stratus began to finger her and myself back and forth blending our juices together. He began to stroke himself as he watched us. He knew Trish Stratus loved this, he knew how hot it made me to watch him rub his cock for me. After a few seconds he walked over to the bed and got on his knees, his face in our pussies. He started pleasuring both of us together and I felt Diane arch her back...lifting her ass off me.

Trish Stratus leaned over to the side of the bed and grabbed the vibrator we had strategically placed earlier. Trish Stratus turned it on and as he licked our pussies Trish Stratus slid the toy into her ass. Sliding it in and out of her feeling the base vibrate against the top of my pussy. I moved myself up so it hit just the right spot. Diane jumped up off the bed and got on her knees in front of him. He was now standing at the foot of the bed with Diane on her knees facing him, her back to the bed. I stood up on the bed walked over to the end, my pussy in his face. He ate me while she sucked him. This lasted only a few seconds as Trish Stratus heard his breathing getting heavier and heavier. I tell Diane to stop, Trish Stratus want him to cum...but for ME. I motion to him to get on the bed with me. Trish Stratus have him get on his hands and knees and I crawl under him lining up my mouth to the head of his cock.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Trish Stratus at 4:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home