Trish Stratus wet

Friday, March 21, 2008

Trish Stratus Gallery - Trish Stratus Wet - Trish Stratus TITS n ASS!!!




Trish Stratus said as she gave me that warm smile again. I had never met a woman quite like her. It was not something to be explained at the time, but her demeanor was intriguing me immensely. Diane and I talked for hours that night, sharing our inner most thoughts. Trish Stratus told her about him and his fantasies, and how Trish Stratus was beginning to think they may have somehow became my own. It was almost as if she knew exactly what I was thinking, she practically began finishing my sentences for me. Our auras that night began to meld, and I knew for some reason this weekend would not be the last time Trish Stratus saw this woman.

The next day, Trish Stratus woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. Diane had made a beautiful omelet with all sorts of side dishes. I laughed and said Trish Stratus wasn't much of a breakfast eater and I grabbed a home made muffin and strolled out on the deck over looking the lake. I felt her presence behind me and we both stood there in silence. Diane spoke after a few minutes...but only said two words...two words that I will never forget as long as Trish Stratus live, "CALL HIM."

Trish Stratus knew exactly what she was thinking, and I turned around to face her and she was gone. I didn't see her the rest of the day till late in the evening where I found her in that parlor room again. It was as if she knew I was coming, there were 2 glasses of brandy sitting on the coffee table. As I walked in the room she didn't look at me, but began talking immediately. "You want to try this, I know you do, have him come up here tomorrow and I will help you fulfill this desire." I sat beside her, and took a swig of the brandy she had poured for me. I looked at her and told her my fears. I had never been with a woman before, Trish Stratus don't know what to do, what he expects, how to do it. She assured me it would be new to all 3 of us, and that the newness would make it all that more exciting.

Trish Stratus found myself becoming more and more turned on by the idea, getting anxious, excited and asked her to come to my room while I called him. Trish Stratus followed me up the stairs and sat next to me on the bed while I talked to him on the phone. He had no idea what I had planned, but as I was talking to him he said he heard the seductive tone in my voice and knew it would be worth the trip. Trish Stratus felt Diane's hand on my knee as I was saying good-bye to him, I must have paused because he asked me if I was OK then asked if I was alone. I replied yes to both and took a deep breath as her hand slipped between my thighs. Trish Stratus hung up the phone and looked at her with anticipation. She suggested a trial run before he got there, maybe it would make us both more comfortable, after all it was HIS fantasy we were fulfilling, we'd want to get it right wouldn't we? But of course.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Trish Stratus at 4:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home