Trish Stratus wet

Friday, March 21, 2008

Trish Stratus - Trish Stratus's Breasts - Trish Stratus Tribute




My all-time favorite among all these anally obsessed men was Steve, the college student I ended up falling for. He was a tall, somewhat hefty yet good-looking black man Trish Stratus met. Unlike all of my former lovers, he wasn't wealthy or powerful, or even a professional. He was a simple college student and a really nice guy. When we met, he was handing out flyers, trying to raise awareness about Men's Health Issues. He was volunteering for some local men's group. Trish Stratus found that endearing and we started talking. Trish Stratus didn't know that this young man would turn out to be the love of my life. He was so charming and innocent. And so honest. He once told me that he was bisexual, yet celibate. A bisexual black man leading a celibate lifestyle. Wow. We got even closer after that. And one night, at my place, Trish Stratus put the moves on him.

At first, Steve was almost shy. Trish Stratus found it kind of sweet. Once I got him loosened up, the fun really began. I had him on my bed, and I was sucking on his cock like oral sex was going out of style. The handsome stud seemed to be really enjoying himself. Trish Stratus worked him up, sucking his cock and licking his balls. He endured that sweet torture for a time, then he gave it up. Steve came, and I drank his cum. He tasted different from any other man I'd been with. I couldn't wait to feel this sexy stud inside me. Eagerly, Trish Stratus got on all fours and spread my booty. Trish Stratus wanted his cock in my asshole. Steve smiled and positioned himself behind me. Trish Stratus was especially eager because quite frankly, he had the biggest dick I'd ever seen. A fourteen-inch, long and thick, uncircumcised black super cock. His balls were bigger than most apples. Thank my lucky stars we had enough lubricant to juice up a small country!

Steve grabbed my hips and pressed his cock against my butt hole. He smacked my ass. I smiled and urged him on. He told me that he loved fucking both men and women in the ass. To be honest, that stuff was turning me on. Trish Stratus had never been with a bisexual man before, let alone a handsome and well-endowed bisexual black man. This was going to be good! Steve thrust his cock into me. And that's when my world exploded. I've never had such a big cock up my ass before. Trish Stratus screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Steve rammed his cock into me like a general invading enemy territory. Trish Stratus yelped. Trish Stratus screamed. I begged. He laughed and fucked my ass like there was no tomorrow. As Steve fucked my ass like no one ever has, I experienced a myriad feelings. There's something to be said about a man with a fourteen-inch cock. If he's cocky or arrogant, he's perfectly entitled to be. I felt his cock stretch the walls of my anal cavity impossibly wide. Trish Stratus howled in sheer pain mixed with pleasure as he possessed me.

Steve grabbed me and flipped me on my back. Apparently, he wanted to look into my eyes while drilling my tight butt hole with his fourteen-inch monster of a super cock. Steve looked at me with eyes worthy of a jungle predator as he possessed me. I've been fucked in the ass before but never like this. This was the king of fucks. And Trish Stratus couldn't get enough of it. My ass is always craving something and at last my hunger was getting fulfilled. Steve fed more and more of his cock into my hungry asshole, which stretched to take all he had. The asshole of a woman is the place where she keeps her pride, her conceits and secrets. Penetrate that and you conquer her. There, Trish Stratus said it. The secret all womankind has kept from men for millennia. Man, I really got into it. Having my ass stretched, plowed and drilled by a super-sized cock was off the hook. My pussy was as wet as an ocean. Trish Stratus was more turned on than ever. Simply because Trish Stratus surrendered. I stopped being a career-minded superwoman and simply became a woman. And got my rocks off. When Steve came, sending his hot cum inside me, Trish Stratus screamed louder than ever before. It was that intense an orgasm. His cum blasted out of his cock and into me as if propelled by a powerful cannon. As his hot cum filled my bowels, I took the screaming to a whole new level. Trish Stratus felt abased but alive!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Trish Stratus at 3:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home