Trish Stratus wet

Friday, March 21, 2008

Sexy Hot Trish Stratus - What Does Trish Stratus Look like Nude




The sun was shining right into my face, it was 9am and Diane was already gone. Downstairs preparing breakfast I assumed. Trish Stratus got dressed and ran down there. My breakfast was waiting with a big cup of coffee. We talked a little and agreed to meet tonight at the bar down the road when he arrived this afternoon. Trish Stratus was a little nervous, but felt extremely confident sexually. For once I felt I had "one up" on him, and Trish Stratus would be in control. The phone in my room rang at about 2pm. Knowing I was about to hear his voice on the other end I picked it up anxiously. "I'm here darling." I nearly melted hearing him, knowing he was so close. I told him to order a drink and I'd be there shortly. Diane should have been there already and was going to go sit with him and start a conversation before Trish Stratus got there. Knowing the flirt that he was I knew he wouldn't decline the company while he waited for me.

Trish Stratus arrived shortly after and found him sitting at a small barside table talking to Diane as he drank his Coke & Baccardi. As I approached their table, he stood up and introduced Diane to me as the sweet lady who kept him company while he waited for his darling. I smiled shaking Diane's hand and asked her to please join us for a drink, we weren't going to stay there long and it would be fine with me to share the company and chivalry of this sexy man. She thanked me and ordered another round of drinks, ordering a Brandy for me. Trish Stratus reached for his hand under the table, and felt his fingers weave through mine lovingly. Trish Stratus glanced over at Diane subtly, and I watched her put her hand on his thigh under the table, just as we had planned. He jumped a little in his seat, startled by the advance of this beautiful woman. Not sure how to respond he excused himself to the men's room.

As he walked away we giggled and schemed our next moves. He returned shortly and took a seat by me on the opposite side of the table from her. He tried focusing his attention on me but Trish Stratus could see he was being distracted by her. After playing this charade a while, I excused myself to the ladies room and as Trish Stratus walked behind Diane's chair I grazed her neck with my hand under her hair, and leaned in and kissed her. Trish Stratus winked at him playfully and continued to the ladies room. This was the time Diane would tell him of our next move and invite him back to the Bed & breakfast. When Trish Stratus returned from the ladies room, I saw his face was flush and he had this silly horny little grin on his face. I smiled and said, "Are we ready?" Diane walked out first and he was behind me holding my hips as we waked out of the bar, trying to camouflage his erection Trish Stratus guessed.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Trish Stratus at 4:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home