Trish Stratus wet

Friday, March 21, 2008

Trish Stratus with No Clothes on - Trish Stratus_ On The Beach Sexy Pose




Trish Stratus didn't find myself sexually attracted to Diane, Trish Stratus wasn't sure if that would ever be possible. But the idea of experiencing something so different and "taboo" was the turn on for me. That and the look on his face and the raging hard-on it would create drove me wild. Diane was very comfortable talking about sex with me, which in turn made me comfortable exploring and asking questions. This seemed to be more of a lesson than a sexual encounter with her. She undressed and Trish Stratus couldn't help staring at her perfect body. Her breasts were so perfect and her nipples stood straight out. She pulled off her jeans and as she began pulling off her panties she looked up at me and started laughing... "What are you doing??? Get undressed already!"

Trish Stratus started laughing too and just tore off my clothes and jumped on the bed. I felt like a 12 year old at a sleepover with my best friend, this was gonna be fun. We talked each other through everything,Trish Stratus felt so at home with her, no inhibitions whatsoever. I laid there on my back while she kissed every inch of my body. The moans and noises coming from my mouth did not sound like the ME i knew, Trish Stratus was finding a new person inside of me. Trish Stratus kept the thought of him standing there rubbing his cock in my head as she began to lick me...Trish Stratus felt my clit beginning to swell as my juices started flowing. I can see her getting turned on as she began to grind herself against the bed. I thought it would be the perfect time to return the favor.

We got into the 69 position and as Trish Stratus took the first taste of a female into my mouth Trish Stratus felt myself begin to drip down my thighs, her tongue following the river of passion licking and sucking it as it ran down my leg. We tried many positions as well as kissing and touching each other. Brought each other to orgasm more than twice in the 2 hours we played together. Afterwards, we laid there on our backs, smoking, talking and sipping wine. Laughing at ourselves and telling each other what we liked, didn't like, and wanted to try. Tomorrow was going to be awesome and we both were eager to see him. Trish Stratus asked her to sleep with me that night, and after about an hour we both fell fast asleep in my bed.

Labels: , ,

posted by Trish Stratus at 4:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home